RS GROUP - Montcada
799000 € ·
120 m² ·
2 방 ·
Barcelona, Spain (ES), 08003
UNIQUE EL BORN APARTMENT €799,000
Carrer de Montcada, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
This extraordinary first floor, walk-up 120 square metre apartment is now offered for sale.
This architecturally designed apartment is located on Carrer de Montcada, near the Picasso Museum, in the sought-after heart of the El Born section of the Old Gothic Quarter.
It features elements not seen in Barcelona before and includes; Butler’s Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, hidden 2nd Bedroom, noise reducing Double Glazing, 9 metre petite balcony running the length of the apartment giving the apartment an abundance of natural light, Gym area and an electric privacy window between the Master Bedroom and the en-suite Bathroom, that allows natural light into the bedroom and becomes translucent when the bathroom is in use.
The Gourmet Kitchen and Butler’s Pantry was professionally designed and laid out for those that enjoy the pleasure of cooking and constructing exquisite cuisines.
The developers spent in excess of €250,000 constructing and furnishing this “no expense spared” apartment. Now, we are proud to offer this extraordinary apartment for sale at €799,000. The refurbishment took over 12 months to complete and has been fastidiously built with every attention to detail.
This entertainers delight was specifically designed, constructed and furnished for a couple that entertains frequently and has friends or family stay over.
The many features include;
· Reverse cycle AC
· The Master Bedroom has a tailor-made fitted bed, his and her massive wardrobe spaces, built in boudoir granite topped desk, mounted large TV and good natural light.
· The Master Bathroom comes with, a raincloud shower large enough for the whole family, separate toilet and bidet room, and separate workout area complete with elliptical trainer.
· The second Bathroom comes with large shower, toilet and bidet, together with separate washroom and loads of storage
· The gourmet granite and timber kitchen comes with Bosch appliances including hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, warming drawer, extraction unit, built in 2 door fridge/freezer, pull-out pantry and ample cupboard space. When not in use, the hob area is hidden behind cleverly designed foldaway doors.
· The hidden Butler’s Pantry comes with extra-large pot sink and pull-down extension tap, washing machine, separate dryer and loads of room for extra kitchen supplies.
· The main Entertainment area includes a multi zone wine fridge, cleverly designed hidden dining table and work station desk, together with an ingenious moveable bookcase that makes the second bedroom, complete with double bed and guests’ wardrobe.
· The circa €20,000 furniture package includes pieces from the best in Europe.
Genuine enquiry only for this astonishingly apartment, as it was specifically designed and fully furnished as an extraordinary spacious executive home.